To be honest, we sort of love every season. But there's something about Fall and the weather getting cooler, trees changing colors, pie and delicious smells everywhere, and just wanting to cozy up, that makes this one of our favorite times of the year.
Plus we just really like making lists. 15 Fall Things To Do:
- Paint your nails with deep reds or dark purple Fall colors.
- Go to a pumpkin patch and hand pick your own pumpkins (drink apple cider when you do this).
- Take an obnoxious number of pictures of leaves changing colors + selfies in your large knit scarves and sweaters (instagram your little heart out).
- Enjoy a morning at your local Farmer's Market (wear your favorite scarf + cute boots of course).
- BAKE a pumpkin pie. Yes, bake it yourself. I know, this was a tough one for us too.
- Buy new boots and try to make them last longer than one season.
- Do a Fall photoshoot. This one is fun to do with your best friends or loved ones for upcoming Holiday cards! Plus...the trees! Your pics will look amazing.
- Host a movie night and gather up snacks, apple cider, blankets, pillows and friends. Watch a classic, of course.
- Make pumpkin spice lip scrub: coconut oil + pumpkin pie spice + brown sugar.
- Decorate for Thanksgiving! (check out pinterest for inspiration, or wait for our next newsletter so you don't have to hunt for cute printables yourself)
- Make a nice breakfast....eat it in bed.
- Watch the Thanksgiving Day parade!
- Turn off your phone + read a book or magazine by the fire.
- Black Friday: stay in your pjs + eat leftovers + shop online. Duh.
- Savor every minute of the best season there is, until Winter sets in.